At the beginning of the month of madness, I was expecting to go through some big changes at work, lose a hubby to a crazy class/ work schedule and have my mother move 120 miles further away from us. All this has now happened plus
- We received Mom's stove, dishwasher and fridge that were all newer then ours which required finding homes for our old machines and install the new ones. Dishwasher still isn't quite right.
- The guy who was mowing our lawn and my mother's one acre lot quit and Bear had to take over mowing both.
- Bear took a renewed interest in the fire hall and has been volunteering at least one night a week
- I got a kidney infection and was laid up for almost a week.
- There has not been one week where I have workout all three times.
- Two friends have gotten the news that they have cancer.
Oh, when you have a Kidney infection and really good pain meds, there is little else you can do besides watching Firefly and knit on socks.
I think after this month, I deserve a pretty top and another pair of Monkeys.