Sunday, July 10, 2011

So much time and so little to do

Scratch that, reverse it.

This weekend I got so much done that I am completely surprised at myself. I got two loads of dishes, four loads of laundry plus some hand wash, grocery store trip, got my class registration for SVFF filled out and in the mail. I baked two loaves of banana bread, deposited money in the bank, bought fruit at the farmer's market, and took a nice leisurely trip to the library. I took my family to Middleburg to see my father for lunch and went out to Gander Mountain and Home Depot after dinner. Then I finished knitting my weekly ball of afghan yarn.  That was Saturday.

2011-07-10_22-27-17_742.jpg


Sunday, I cleaned my floors and my kitchen table and had friends over for tea and banana bread. Then cleaned some more while the boys napped plus two more loads of laundry. (Laundry multiplies when you are on vacation.) I finished knitting Bear's socks.  Then, my parents in law came over and we all went out for dinner.  While there, I think I found Bear's Christmas gift.  PIL left to go home and I did some gardening. (My poor yard needed it.) The boys helped (along with my Brother and my fabulous neighbor) and we all needed a major bath after playing in the dirt. I finished reading a book that is due back at the library. Then I contacted the artist about Bear's possible gift.  Now I am blogging about it all while working on this week's ball of yarn (ball 9 of 12.)

Honestly,  I need to find out how to bottle this energy. I needed a weekend like this to catch up but I am afraid I will pay for it tomorrow. Wish me luck. Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment