Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pre-Rhinebeck

This weekend, I took friday off work to spend the day (7 hours) driving up to Rhinebeck, New York for a New York Sheep and Wool weekend. Before I left my desk on Thursday, I saw my african violet was blooming (first time in 4 years) and I took it as a good sign.122

We also got a call last week that our favorite Manicurist/ Beautician had two spots open on Friday morning, so we got pedicures. I got emerald green sparkly nail polish and mom got a teal green that turns lime in the sunlight. We didn't get outta Virginia till almost 1 pm but our feet look cute.
2011-10-15_17-01-19_405

With Mom driving most of the way,I finished my stripy knee socks.
172
I'm too sexy for my socks
We got to the hotel around 9:45 pm. We didn't get to bed till 11 pm because we were so excited. I will have Saturday to share tonight but first I am going to take a nap and get dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment