Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rhinebeck In Retrospect

My haul from Rhinebeck was small this year since I really don't need more yarn. I was very careful and planned ahead.
2011-10-15_16-49-41_387

I got three skeins of Miss Babs Yowsa Whatta Skein in Black Cherry. I am planning to make Greenaway by Amy Herzog.

2011-10-15_16-51-31_696

My mother bought this kit by Laura Nelkin and asked me to make it for her. I am looking forward to learning beadwork and I think it is funny that mom picked this after picking socks from Laura Nelkin for me to knit her as a barter for purchasing the Blackthorn needles for me.
2011-10-15_16-47-50_913

This is my biggest prize. I caught Ann and Kay walking around and they signed my book.  They were so fun to talk to, even if I did get a little tongue tied and even if I forgot some of the patterns that I had used in the book.  They were impressed that I hauled this book around all day and I didn't feel like I was bothering them much. After all, they were on my bingo card.

No comments:

Post a Comment