Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Boo Says

I think from now on I am going to have a "Boo Says" at the bottom of my blog post when my four year old says something funny or profound. To get you up to speed, he are some of the things he has said in the past:

  • "You do not cut a banana with a tree trimmer. "
  • "You call it a skylight, I call it a window."
  • "Daddy has brown eyes like me...No, I did not get his brown eyes, he still has them."
  • "If we get sick we might die but if we are dead we will not be sick." (This was sung.)
  •  Boo told his stuffed bunny, "That is not good to hit, that is sad. We do not like hitting, that is why you are in time out. And only dinosaurs can kill other dinosaurs."
  • "Red means stop, green means go and blue means cops."
  • Boo was sharing his pretzels with me. I said, "Thanks Bud." He said, "Don't call me Bud. You can call me Sir."   

 I am not making any of this up, that is what makes it funny.

1 comment: